Aboard the M/V Galapagos Sky, you can explore Darwin's living laboratory while luxuriating in all the creature comforts of a custom-built dive vessel for up to 16 divers. Accommodations include eight private en-suite cabins with two twin or one king size bed with window view or port light, private head/shower, mirrored cabinet and wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer and toiletries. The elegant M/V Galapagos Sky is fully air conditioned and features a spacious lounge area and fine dining.
Features main salon with audio/video enter tainment center, ample space for personal gear storage, Zodiac & dive platforms with fresh water showers, zodiac & dive platforms with fresh water showers.
- Length: 100 feet
- Beam: 24 feet
- Speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 7 crew, 2 diving instructors/naturalist guides
- Decks: 3 Decks. Dolphin Deck (4 Deluxe Cabins, engine room, crew quarters), Main Deck (dive deck, lounge, dining area, bar and boutique), Lido Deck (4 Master Cabins, sun deck relaxation area).
- Safety and navigation equipment: GPS, VHF, SSB, color radar, echo sounder, GMDSS, first aid and safety equipment.
Itinerary 8D / 7N Cruises
|Sunday:||(Embarkation day): Isla Lobos- Check out dive|
|Monday:||Cousins / North Seymour land tour|
|Tuesday:||Cuidad de las Mantas (near Cabo Marshall)
Cabo Marshall/ Punta Vicente Roca
Punta Vicente Roca
|Saturday:||Northeast tip of Isla Pinzon
Santa Cruz: Puerto Ayora: Highlands tour San Cristobal: Interpretation center.
|Sunday:||Return to Mainland.|
|GALAPAGOS SKY RATES|
|Master Cabin (Jun 1 2018 – May 31 2019)||$ 6,395|
|Deluxe Cabin (Jun 1 2018 – May 31 2019)||$ 6,195|
|Master Cabin (Jun 1 2019 – May 31 2020)||$ 6,595|
|Deluxe Cabin (Jun 1 2019 – May 31 2020)||$ 6,395|
- Cabin accommodations, all meals, snacks, beverages (including Beer and Wine with Dinner), air or nitrox filled tanks, weights, weight belt, up to 4 dives per day on 5.5 days for 7-night cruises, 3 land excursions, service of naturalist guides/ dive masters, transfers in the Islands between airport and dock (on cruise dates), all other Galapagos Sky services and amenities.
- Trip interruption or Cancellation Insurance, International airfare to Ecuador, Domestic Airfare to the Galapagos Islands, Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100), Transit card ($10) hyperbaric chamber fee ($35), gratuities to guides and crew, purchases at the boutique, Liquor, Nitrox course, dive gear equipment rentals, underwater photo course or camera equipment.